Welcome to the quarterly tone up(date)! We thank you for tuning in to learn what tone has been doing for the first three months of 2017. We have been radio silent (a period during which one hears nothing from a normally communicative person or group) since the holidays. We apologize!
Tone has been expanding our team of language professionals and services to be a better partner in your success.
- New Languages! We have added language professionals for Dari, Dutch, Hatian Creole, Khmer (Cambodian), Kurdish (Sorani), Lao, and Pashto. Visit https://www.tonetranslate.com/translate to see a full list of our source languages and to begin to your translation request today.
- We are always adding languages, contact us if you do not see the language you need listed.
- If you are a language professional we welcome you to join team tone!
- New Service Options!
- On-Demand Document Translation: Tone has partnered with Lexikeet to provide online, on demand style document translation. Tone is providing linguists for customers using Lexikeet’s online translation portal. This partnership is expanding service delivery options for you and creating additional opportunities for our translators. If this sounds like a service you would like to learn more about please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our online form!
- Online Voice Recording: Through the partnership with Lexikeet tone can assist you with voiceover or voice recording work you want completed for your organization. This is useful for employee videos or to record information for consumers of your services. If you are interested in learning more please contact email@example.com or fill out our online form.
- New Expertise! Recent projects have expanded the expertise of tone and our translators. We have completed the following type of projects:
- Cultural Orientation Booklets
- Math Assessments
- Video Scripts
- Employee Handbooks
- Traffic Safety Material
- New Appearances!
- Tone Translation Coordinator Kyi Kyi Min was a guest speaker at a Cultural Competency Training completed for the YWCA of the Mohawk Valley. She spoke about the experience of women in her community. Interested in Cultural Consulting for your organization? Contact us!
- Shana Pughe Dean, Translation Manager, will be speaking at the New York Association for Continuing/Community Education April 24-26 in Albany, NY.
Together we create understanding and opportunity in a multicultural world on the move! Thank you for tuning in and turning it up(date)! We look forward to working with you soon!